Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL
- One certificate extends Symantec’s trusted and secure SSL to multiple subdomains under one domain on your server.
- Full authentication of your business and second level domain verifies your business identity and domain ownership.
- Up to 256-bit encryption secures online transactions.
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA within the same SSL certificate.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Daily website malware scanning shows customers you are committed to keeping them safe.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 20-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistantautomatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
- Lower administrative and development costs using a single SSL certificate for multiple subdomains under one domain on your server.
- Simplify certificate installation and management by securing multiple subdomains with one certificate and one expiration date.
- Immediately protect future subdomains by eliminating the time needed to purchase new certificates.
- Accommodate SSL wildcard requirements for web-based applications. For example, Open Social.
- Secure all subdomains today and in the future for one predictable price.
Our Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificates allows your website to securely transfer data over multiple subdomains. Protect all subdomains on your sever with one secure and trusted certificate. Symantec offers other solutions to help protect your site
Data Sheet & White Papers Link button