Symantec Secure Site Pro
- Up to 256-bit encryption enables strong encryption for the most site visitors.
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA, and ECC within the same SSL certificate.
- Full business authentication verifies your business identity and domain ownership.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 20-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,750,000 warranty
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: Symantec Secure Site Pro includes an SSL certificate, daily website malware scanning and vulnerability assessment to secure your site and help defend against attacks. The Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technology assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. Symantec Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the Symantec Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, and activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements and installs and automates payment for up to 2 years.
Internet Explorer export browser versions from 3.02 but before version 5.5, Netscape export browser versions after 4.02 and up through 4.72, Windows 2000 systems shipped prior to March 2001 that have not downloaded Microsoft’s High Encryption Pack or Service Pack 2 and that use Internet Explorer.
Secure Site pro SSL Certificates protect sites from attack and malware by providing the strongest SSL encryption
Data Sheet & White Papers Link button